"Shoe" is the forty-third episode of Lilo & Stitch: The Series. It aired on December 10, 2004.
When Nani ends up short on cash, the rest of the ʻohana decide to start a "Bed and Not Breakfast" to bring in extra money. An experiment designed to bring bad luck threatens to ruin the business, until Jumba remembers that its effects can be reversed to turn very bad luck into very good luck. When Shoe runs away after overhearing that he is useless because of his bad luck effects, Lilo and Stitch must find Shoe before Gantu does.
- Deforestator is seen with a pattern on his back, and his tail is somewhat closer.
- Moral: Don't judge other people by their flaws.
- Lilo stated that she didn't name 113 "Shoe" because of his horseshoe-like horn, but because she thinks he needs shoes, despite the fact that none of the experiments wear shoes.
- It is implied that Gantu may be a little ignorant, as he refused to listen when Reuben tried to inform him that Shoe could generate good luck.
- This is the second time Gantu quit his job of working for Hämsterviel, the first time being in "627", despite the fact that he continued to work for Hämsterviel after these instances.
- This is one of the only two episodes where Yin appears without Yang, the other being "Checkers".
|Lilo & Stitch: The Series Episodes|
|Richter | Phantasmo | Clip | Mr. Stenchy | Spooky | Holio | Cannonball | Yapper | Yin-Yang | Kixx | Splodyhead | Amnesio | Swirly | Fibber | Tank | Sprout | Elastico | Yaarp | 627 | The Asteroid | Topper | Melty | Houdini | Sinker | Nosy | Finder | Slushy | Dupe | Shortstuff | Angel | Felix | Poxy | Hunkahunka | Sample | Babyfier | Bonnie & Clyde | Slugger | Bad Stitch | Drowsy|
|Spike | Frenchfry | Swapper | Shoe | Slick | Skip | Checkers | PJ | Ploot | Snooty | Retro | Belle | Morpholomew | Spats | Heckler | Wishy-Washy | Phoon | Bugby | Rufus | Shush | Lax | Remmy | Mrs. Hasagawa's Cats/Ace | Glitch/Woops | Snafu | Link|