"Kixx" is the tenth episode of Lilo & Stitch: The Series. It aired on October 20, 2003.
A combatant experiment causes trouble by bullying people around the island, and a chemical reaction from a bad snack combination results in Stitch losing his ability to fight. Lilo must re-train him so that he can defeat Kixx before Gantu does.
- Moral: It's important to teach others about things you're good at, and practice makes perfect.
- When Stitch was caught eating Keoni's tennis shoe, Lilo stated that he only stole the left ones, hinting that she somehow learned about Stitch's original programming before the events of the series.
- It is revealed that if Stitch eats two things that form a chemical compound, specifically macadamia nuts and a left shoe (even though he spit out the shoe afterward), all of his physical training will be erased.
- While Stitch was disoriented, Lilo gave him a grande cup of coffee that had no effect on him whatsoever, unlike in the original movie and "Yapper".
- The climactic battle between Kixx and Stitch is presented in a western-style theme.
- Gantu revealed that he wanted to learn kickboxing after watching a workout video commercial hosted by Kixx himself.
- Kixx made a brief cameo in "Houdini", hosting his recent kickboxing commercial.
- October 23, 2003 (United Kingdom)
|Lilo & Stitch: The Series Episodes|
|Richter | Phantasmo | Clip | Mr. Stenchy | Spooky | Holio | Cannonball | Yapper | Yin-Yang | Kixx | Splodyhead | Amnesio | Swirly | Fibber | Tank | Sprout | Elastico | Yaarp | 627 | The Asteroid | Topper | Melty | Houdini | Sinker | Nosy | Finder | Slushy | Dupe | Shortstuff | Angel | Felix | Poxy | Hunkahunka | Sample | Babyfier | Bonnie & Clyde | Slugger | Bad Stitch | Drowsy|
|Spike | Frenchfry | Swapper | Shoe | Slick | Skip | Checkers | PJ | Ploot | Snooty | Retro | Belle | Morpholomew | Spats | Heckler | Wishy-Washy | Phoon | Bugby | Rufus | Shush | Lax | Remmy | Mrs. Hasagawa's Cats/Ace | Glitch/Woops | Snafu | Link|