"Holio" is the sixth episode of Lilo & Stitch: The Series. It aired on October 12, 2003.
Mertle receives a charm bracelet for her birthday, but one of the charms is actually an experiment pod. Lilo and Stitch must try to retrieve it before she gets it wet, or else the universe will be sucked into a black hole. Meanwhile, Nani must prepare for a company inspection; however, Lilo keeps getting caught by Officer Kahiko, leaving Nani to shirk her duties. Fortunately, with Jumba's help, Lilo and Stitch manage to defeat Holio's black hole.
- Moral: Always obey the law, and don't let anything get in the way of your family.
- Pleakley seems to have an interest in yoga, as he is seen doing meditation exercises
- When Pleakley later learns about Holio's deadly black hole, he develops an inexplicable craving for fatty meat products, although it is likely that he hasn't eaten much during his time doing yoga.
- This is the first and only time in the franchise where Stitch says the word "experiment" rather than "cousin", as is typical when he refers to a fellow experiment. He says it when he relays from the pet shop to Lilo the number of Holio's experiment pod on Mertle's bracelet.
- This is one of the rare times Nani helps Lilo with the experiment catching, the other time being in "Frenchfry", where Nani officially captured and rehabilitated Frenchfry.
- Holio is not referred to by his new name at any point in his debut, but his name officially appears on the experiment name list in Leroy & Stitch.
- With Richter's brief cameo at the end, this is the first episode to have a previously-featured experiment to appear.